Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012 Email

Hey mom,

So, We usually get to email at 11 o clock here, so as long as you get
the email sent before 12 i will be able to at least print it out and
write later. No worries to rush. Everything sounds great at home. Time
goes by so weird out here in the mission. Usually at home I would be
looking forward to Thanksgiving like three weeks before, but I am just
so caught up that I had to be told by a member like saturday that it
was this week, it is crazy. Yes, we have some people that we have
planned to see on Thursday, so you don't need to worry. Our Branch
mission leader has invited us over to have dinner. I'm excited to see
what a Hispanic Thanksgiving entails, cause they don't have that
holiday in Mexico. It will be fun but great.

Bishop is right. The spirit of service really is the best thing.
Before the mission I did service, and it felt good, but this is soooo
much better. memories are made every day. We have a baptism for two of
our investigators this saturday, and I am so excited. Oh, and I will
send pictures of the wedding that we had for our other investigators.
The lord is really at work out here in Wenatchee!

Well, yet again it is time to go. I love you guys. Keep Writing, and I
will too. I love you all. Have a great day, and stay safe.

Love,
Elder Cybulski
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment