Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012 Letter

Dad and Mom

I got your Dear Elders letters today (Monday). It was great to hear from you. Dad, I'm glad you got home safe and sound. You have to let me know how your brother is doing. Now that you are home, Matt doesn't have to be the man of the house, that I put him in charge of being. I love you dad!

Mom, I have no idea how you survive on so little sleep. Lol It sounds like the new shift is going good for you. You asked about our companionship situation. So, we started with eight elders and 7 Hermanas in our district. Elder Walton left which put us in a trio. Another Hermana left which put the other three in a trio. And then one of the other 4 elders got his visa, so he is leaving for the Peru MTC tomorrow. That will give us three trios until Elder Andrus gets his visa and leaves for Peru. so as of tomorrow we will have 9 of 12 left. But that isn't bad cause the district that left for the field today only had 6/15 after 9 weeks. Crazy huh!

OK, so I do have a request. You guys need to keep me updated on news and stuff. I have no idea about the outside world. It is ok to tell me that stuff, I just can't get it from media. And tell Matt to write me about sports! I need updates People!!! And let me know how the Olympics go. It is like lock down in here, so I need info. LOL!

Anyways, everything is going great here. We have three investigators now. They are all kinda tough though. They are either evangelist or catholic, so it is tough to teach them without offending them. It is great practice though. My teachers are great. I love learning the gospel all day. I believe spanish was good for me cause, spanish words are much more clear and precise.

Keep having fun and keep me updated. I love you guys.

Buenos Noches,

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment