Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26, 2012 Email

Hey Dad.
 
How is everything going today? I hope work isnt being too hard since you just got back. I wrote Mom, so she has some info on me as of today, so I will just respond to your email. Unfortunately we have not gotten to hear from the twelve yet. The week before we got here 11 of the twelve were all here at the same time to train the new mission presidents around the worl, so we just barely missed that. And that was their last assignment before July. July is their vacation month. None of the general authorities have any assignments through July, so we have just been hearing from emeritus seventies and administrators. They have still been good though. the exciting thing is, that President Monson ussually comes every three months, and it has been four months since he has been here, so we are due to hear from him. I hope he is able to come while I'm here. Anyway, I'm super busy, and my time is up so I got to get off. Love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment