Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012 Letter

Mom,

Everything is fantastic here.  I am crazy busy, but it is all enjoyable, so it goes by fast.  It feels like I've only been here a day, but when I look back, I have done soooo much.  The older districts in our zone were very helpful when we got here, especially Elder Winitana.  He and I get along great.  He has been here eight weeks though, so he is almost gone.  The food here is great, it is just like the Cannon Center so don't worry about that.  I'm eating enough.  Yesterday we got two new districts in our zone, so we are not the newbies anymore!  Yahoo!

Anyway, I think I'm going to get a new set of scriptures.  Mine are pretty messed up from seminary and my combo has stickers in it which aren't appropriate for investigators.  I've also found that its easier to study if my Bible and Book of Mormon are separate.  I'm going to check them out at the bookstore.

Dad, I really appreciate the letter you sent in Spanish.  It is pinned on my board.  In your letter you told me to learn to recognize the spirit which is awesome because that is what I'm studying right now in my personal study time.  Chapter 4 of Preach My Gospel talks about that.  You gave me even more points to think about.  Thanks!

I love you guys so much.  I miss you!  Thank you for being the mother that you are!

Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment