Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013 Emails

Hey mom,

Sorry about not emailing last week. We only got 30 minutes to email, and it took me a while to email president Mullen, cause we had to work through some things that are going on. Then, we had to go check all of the mission vehicles, so it was a busy day. 

I totally remembered that it was matthews birthday yesterday. I will be sure to write to him. 

I really felt like I needed to write to halle last week, but I hope it helped, cause I dont know why. i guess it was revelation or something, but I just did it anyways. Tell her to write me back. 

Things out here are going good. Yesterday we had three of our investigators come to church!!!!! That is a big deal in a spanish area, cause they all work on sundays. I am really excited for them. We are still working with lots of people that have great desires, we just need prayers that they will be able to come to church in order to progress. 

I love you guys. Write soon, and I will try to write more next time.

Elder Cybulski 
p.s. this is Elder Cisternas and I dying from heat in our apartment lol


On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Laurie Cybulski <l.cybulski@yahoo.com> wrote:
I did t get an email from you last week. I hope you got my very long email last week. It was to make up for the missing weeks before. When I didn't hear from you I worried that maybe I still had email issues.  Hopefully not!

I have to tell you Halle got your letter just yesterday. It was so sweet how she grabbed it and tore it open so fast.  It means a lot to her that you write just her sometimes. She did ask about what you struggled with when you were younger, she was curious I suppose. Of course we didn't share what it was and told her we wouldn't break your confidence any more than we would break hers. It meant a lot I think that you would share something like that with her. Alex, honestly, I don't know what's getting though right now. She's really struggling with her testimony I think. She doesn't surround herself with people who support church. Or maybe she hasn't given them the chance to support it. She's always struggled with "fitting in". It's always seemed so important to her. She has a new friend Taylor who seems to be a sweet girl. She says all the right things, but I worry still. Keep her in your prayers. Thank you for being such a good example to her. You're a good brother!

Oh almost forgot to remind you... Matthew's birthday is today!  He turned 14 and is now a teacher!  He would love an email from his big brother. He starts football practice this week. He's grown a lot, still skinny but in shape :-)

Had a great day at church. Hope you did too. We sang "God Be With You Til We Meet Again" and I had the water works going. Made me think of you. I love you son and think about you every day.  Lots of prayers your way. Stay safe sweetheart.

Hugs and kisses

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment