Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

Hey family
 
Havent heard from you guys in a while. Whats goin down in OP town?
 
Aunt lisa sent me like 15 emails today with pictures from their trip to Galveston. It looked like fun.
 
As for things out here, I am doing good. We got 39 new missionaries to the mission last week, and it is stressing everyone out. As Zone leaders, we have to make sure that their trainers are being good examples, and teaching them the right way. With a lot less experienced missionaries out, it is a lot more weight on our shoulders as leaders, and we have to answer more questions, cause they just don't know. The demographics have changed immensely since I got to the mission. But, I am glad that I am here at this time. Teaching them how things are to be done is really going to set the tone for the future of missionary work in general. I love being a part of it.
 
This last week was a good week. My new companion, Elder Cisternas, and I and working on finding more latinos. It is hard sometime in such a large area, but we are getting the job done. the lord is really helping us in the work, cause it is all his work after all. lol
 
I cant wait to hear from you guys. I hope everything is going well. Love ya
 
Elder Cybulski
 

p.s. This is a new elder that Elder Hargiss and I fearbusted last week. He was fresh out, and scared out of his wits.


No comments:

Post a Comment