Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 11, 2013

I have been reading my patriarchal blessing and I stumbled upon a copy of yours.  I hope you don't mind but I read it and was amazed at some of the promises. When speaking of your mission, it states "There are some who have been prepared for your arrival.  They will listen to what you have to say and abide by it... You will have the gift to communicate n their own tongue ..The Gospel of Jesus Christ is all about love, And I bless you that your capacity for love will grow ever stronger..."  What a great blessing.  I love the part about "Love"  my blessing states, "Let Love be the guiding principal in your home."  

We are all to love and I want you to know my love for you has grown ten fold as I watch you serve and grow.  As I have repeated you are an elect spirit and we love you very much.  Keeping serving with the power of Nephi as he stated, "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded.”


Love always, Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment