Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20, 2013

Hey guys,
 
So, Someone this last week told me about the tornados, and that they are down in Texas too. Is everyone ok. It sucks hearing about this crazy stuff like a week after it happens, but I know that Heavenly Father is protecting ya'll.
 
I will keep praying for halle. Tell her to just do all she can to follow doctors orders, and to use all her extra time to get in the scriptures!!! lol It will really help, I promise. That doesn't sound like fun being sick, but it happens I guess.
 
So, This last week has been a really good one. We had lots of meeting, and not much time to proselyte, but we got lots done. On Friday, Elder Molyneaux and I got to drive "BiG Ed", the transfer van, which seats like 16 people down to Moscow Idaho for Zone conference. We drove through WSU and the University of Idaho down there. It was way fun. Not many elders get to drive Big Ed, so it was a privilege. We also had 5 people in church with us this week. It was so great, and three of them are on date for baptism. I am really excited to see things start moving.
 
You guys keep asking what to send me, and I have been thinking about things, so here you go.
1. My GPS, with an update cause the roads here are crazier than Texas
2. My sunglasses
3. A cool Calendar
4. My shaker bottle, and protein powder
5. Garments (I like the extra support bottoms, and the cotton tops)
 
That's should be good for now. Tell Matt to keep it up. He is going to do great things, and be a great missionary one day.
 
I love you guys, Write soon
Elder Cybulski
 
p.s. this is me and my last companion elder Berg. He is kind of a weird duck, but it is good that I am too!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment