Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Elder Cybulski,
 
I want to start by saying thank you for making Mother's Day so special!  I couldn't wait to see and talk with you.  I got a little emotional after, but in a good way.  I love you so much son!
 
It was good to hear a little more about the area you are in now.  I won't lie and say I don't worry about you, but I probably always will when you aren't with me..."under my wing." LOL  I know the Lord will keep you safe.  I imagine you with this little bubble around you that the Lord provides missionaries when they are engaged in his work.  It keeps you safe and helps others realize your mission.  It keeps me from worrying too much and reaffirms my trust in the Lord and in his gospel here on earth.  He needs missionaries to spread the word of the gospel and they can't do that if they aren't protected, so he provides the mission "bubble."  See, it works...at least in my head it does...:-)
 
Oh, we have already made a call to the Bishop about the military scriptures.  He will get back with us this week about ordering them.  I will send them to you as soon as they arrive or may can even have them shipped to you directly.  I'll have to wait and see on that until I hear from him.  If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.  I feel like I should be sending you things, but just don't know what you might want or need.  I know you don't want a bunch of junk to have to tote here and there, so I'm just waiting for requests.  I know now...definitely no boiled peanuts...HAHAHA!!!
 
Well, after today, I don't have much to report on.  Just want to reiterate what a great Mother's Day it was today.  I'm lucky to have you for a son!  I love you and am so proud of you.  Sending love your way!
 
Your in my prayers always <3
 
Love, Mom

 Thanks for the email mom.
 
It was so good to talk to you guys yesterday. It just seems like yesterday when I was out in Cashmere for Christmas skyping you all. It is weird how time goes out in the mission field. I cant really describe it.
Mom, don't worry about the area. The nicknames and stuff make it sound worse than it actually is. I haven't really seen anything yet. It is pretty much like any other big city, nothing out of the ordinary, so don't worry. We are working hard, and I know that the bubble thing is really. I have seen it in action already on my mission, but that is a story for when I get home lol!!!
 
thank you for contacting the bishop, and I look forward to getting those. Cds are always welcome. Whether it be talks, or Christ like music, they are always good to get.
 
well, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Keep in touch ok
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 
p.s. This is a kid  named CX that we worked with to get to the temple, and my trainer Elder Igleski that came back to visit at the Spokane temple



No comments:

Post a Comment