Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013 Email

Hey family,

So, This week has been a pretty good week. We finally got our car back on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, we have been able to see so many more people and be more effective. WE have been working really hard this week. I will attach some picture of my companions that are ver candid, and not staged. Both pics were in like a couple hours of each other. I work them really hard, and they are great. We get lots done, and I am proud to be with them. We actually have a baptism that we will have this Wednesday. Her name is Carol, and she is the best. The is the wife to a recent convert. She is super southern, so obviously, I like her.
 
ok, so I just got the email from mom for this week, I will respond to it. I actually didnt know anything about the super bowl. That is pretty exciting stuff. I am sure that the Harboughs werent very happy about a delay in the game though. You guys got a brand new sister? Is she a nineteen year old? Tell her I say hey. Oh, and let the other one know that I havent gotten a letter from them about emma yet, so if they would like more info, or if they have questions to please write me. And that is good news about Emma. I have been hearing from her, but I havent heard anything about how the lessons are going. I am glad that Aimee is involved, she would be a great fellowshipper.

Well, I will let you guys go, and I will talk to you soon.
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment