Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013 District Leader

Hey mom,

So, yeah I did send those suits home, but I still have those two suits from missionary mall so I am all good. No worries. That is so awesome that you found those cherry things. I cant wait to get them. And, no I havent made it yet, cause I am working on finding a pan that I can use for it. We dont have any that are deep enough.
 
Well, my "new" area isnt so new anymore. Yesterday we finished our transfer, so we got our transfer calls. For this next transfer I will be in the same area, but I will be getting a new missionary to train, and I will also be a district leader. It is exciting to be moving along in leadership, but it is also exciting to stay in this area, cause there so much potential and I love the people here.
 
I am really glad that matt got my letters, and there are a few more on their way today. I love you guys a ton, but as you could imagine we are all super busy with it being transfer day yet again. Write soon.
 
Love Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment