Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013 Email

Hey mom,
 
So, no letter this week i guess.....................................lol jk I understand you guys are all busy. Everything out here is doing great. Our new Elder is Elder Thomas from Utah. He is awesome. he is a great new Elder. He is actually waiting for a visa to go to Lima Peru. That is why i am also still with Elder Carpenter. Being a district leader has been crazy busy. Giving training, and going to extra meetings has really taken me away from the area, and I would much rather be teaching investigators, but I know the lord needs me to serve in this position to help someone, so I will do it. (1 nephi 3:7) Mom, one this I do want to say is thank you. Thank you for teaching me how to take care of myself. How to clean, cook basics, and just do those standard things that make everything work. A certain Elder This week asked me how to use an oven, and how to wash his clothes....
 
So, yesterday I had to go down to Ephrata, and hour and a half away, for a quad stake missionary training. We had All of the bishops, ward mission leaders, stake presidents, district leaders, and zone leaders there from that entire area. We also had President and sis Mullen, and Elder Risenmay of the seventy there to talk to us. Mom and Dad, GET INVOLVED IN THE WORK. I know you already are, and you are very willing, but this work is hastening fast, and it will move forward whether we are part of it or not. ok, there is my two scents about missionary work.
 
I love you guys, and I hope to hear from you soon. One this that I would like, is your history with the church and stuff. Last night people were talking about their families, and conversions, and I have a very hazy timeline of out family with the church. So That would kind of be good information to have, like when you were baptized, and when you met the missionaries, where, who they were, when we were sealed, and stuff like that. Thank mom. I love you so much.
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment