Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013

Hello there Son!

All is quiet here on the home front. Halle and Matthew are in Texas for Spring Break which makes it very quiet around here. The house is very clean. Haha!

So did you get a lot of emails out to friends last week?  I bet they were surprised to hear from you. It's cool you get to correspond a little easier this way. Writing is a slow way to communicate. Gran Gran sure loves your letters. She's always so excited to tell me she got one from you. Paw Paw is being a bit cranky these days so hearing from you lifts her spirits. I think his health makes him that way. His blood sugar count is always so erratic because he doesn't eat right. It can really make a difference in mood. I wish he would be better about eating right and exercising but you know how stubborn he is.

Not much different here. I'm taking a payroll training class tomorrow all day...whoopy! But not much else going on. Just working.

How are your baptism prospects?  Are they coming along this week?  I pray they will feel the spirit and the urgency in committing to the Lord this week.  I will pray that you and your companion will know the words to say to help them do just that.

I love you Son!  Hugs and Kisses!  Have a great week!

Mom


Hey Mom,
Thanks for the message, I appreciate them every week. Seriously I do. I am glad you guys got to get rid of the troublemakers for a while, I am sure you are catching up on lots of stuff lol. Yeah, today I had lots of email from people all around the world actually. Everyone that I know on missions pretty much emailed me. It was way cool hearing from everyone. Tell gran gran that she doesnt have to send me money in every letter. I think she feels like I am starving out here in the wilderness or something. lol I hope work is going well today. Good luck with payroll.
Our investigators are doing great. For this week we have this one kid that wants to get baptized in the columbia river.... We have to get permission from the mission president, but He will be baptized either way. He is a great kid, and he is a great example to his family. His name is Leonardo Sanchez, and He is a future apostle, I swear. He is the best.
But things out here are going great with everyone else too. Lots of changes are going around the world, and the mission, and things will be finalized next week with transfer call, so i will let you all know about them next week. We will see what happens. I love you guys, and I will write soon.
Love,
Elder Cybulski

p.s. This is me at grand coullee damn, the biggest damn in the country. It is in the area north of me, but we stopped to see it on the way to spokane




No comments:

Post a Comment