Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

Good Morning Son!
So how are you today?  I hope you had a great week last week.  The kids are back from Texas and brought Gran Gran with them.  She got here last Thursday. It's been so good to have time with her.  She needed the break from Paw Paw (lol) and I needed a visit.  Her visit is ending up being a little longer than she orginally planned though.  We got another snow storm over the weekend and now she's stuck here.  And I'm loving it!  HAHAHA  We got another 7-9 inches depending on who's reporting.  It has been a big year for snow here.  And it's the end of March…crazy!  We are still getting some flurries today so she may be here til Wednesday which is super fine with me.  I hate that I have to work everyday but she says it gives her a break and she has a book to keep her occupied.  Too bad I don't work right down the street anymore.  We talk about you a lot.  Are your ears burning?  HA!  She's super proud of you, as I am of course!
I can't believe it is Easter this next weekend and then General Conference is here again.  YEA!  The Easter bunny just might make a visit soon…hint, hint!  Well, not much more to report from here.  I'm going to keep it short this week since I know that you will have tons of emails from friends to go through.  I love you so much.  Keep spreading that sweet spirit of yours.
Have a fabulous week!

Love ya, Mom

Hey mom,
 
It is great to hear from you. I am so excited right now. Last night we got transfer calls, and I am going back to the area that I started my mission in. I get to see my converts, and I get to be with all of the members that I grew to love. The area is a little different though. Instead of just spanish like it was before, they made the area a little smaller, and they made it zebra(english and spanish). So, I will also be convering a ward. I am so excited to work with all of those members too, cause I met some of them before. I am still district leader, but of the district down there now. I am really excited as you might be able to tell. Anyways, I am super surprised to hear about the snow. It is great weather up here, and the trees are getting ready to bloom.
 
Anyways, I got to go.
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 

p.s. This is my district from the last three months


No comments:

Post a Comment