Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6, 2014

It has been really cold here too. We have been in the below 10s almost this whole week. It has not  been fun. We got snow as well, but not as much as yall. We are supposed to get some more tonight I heard.
 
That is so exciting that you are in the primary. You are gonna do great in there. The Lord is keeping you in touch with the little ones, cause we are all getting bigger lol.
 
I am so happy to hear that you are taking care of the missionaries there. It really means a lot to them that you do that, and I am sure they really love all our antics lol. Say hi to them for me, and tell them to keep up the good work. And tell them to take halle teaching with them.
 
So carli told me that she has been trying to get in touch with halle lately, but halle has not responded. Tell halle to respond! She has talked to kip, but not carli...
 
I have not got a package yet, but I will open it on valentines day, thanks for the heads up. Love you guys!
 

Elder Cybulski

No comments:

Post a Comment