Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11, 2014

HEy Family,
 
Another crazy week as the assistant to the mission president. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we have trainings from 9-4 with all themissionaries in the whole mission. This time, I am the senior assistant, and it puts a whole new level of pressure on me. I sware, president is trying to see how far I can succeed. I have found that I flourish when I have no idea what to train on, or when president tells me a new topic right before I get up in front of all the missionaries. The spirit is a wonderful thing that helps so much, and I am so thankful for a heavenly father that would allow me to have that.
 
So, on sunday I was talking to one of our investigators, and he has not been able to get baptised, because he is facing a trial for a ridiculous situation that he shouldnt be tried with. Anyways, I was like, lets put our faith in god, and plan for your baptism, and I know that he will help. So he is on date to be baptized in a few weeks. So, We are super excited to help him, and pray that his charge gets dropped, which it should.
 
i love you family. Stay warm, cause I am using all my christmas goodies to stay warm too.
 
Love,
Elder Cybulski
 

p.s. pardon my quick typing

No comments:

Post a Comment